Swamp Eye Revamped Flounder Gigging & Bowfishing Light
UPGRADES FROM THE ORIGINAL SWAMP EYE
- COMING SOON: there is currently a wait list for these lights, please email firstname.lastname@example.org the number of lights you wish to purchase to be put on the wait list. We expect the new lights to be ready for shipment to our wait list customers first on APRIL 16, 2018.
- Higher quality LEDs draw less power but are even brighter than before. The Swamp Eye Revamped will last even longer on one battery charge while performing even better than ever.
- WATERPROOF: the moment we have all been waiting for! The new Swamp Eye Revamped is rated IP 67 waterproof.
- Aerospace grade wiring: our new wiring components are extreme abrasion and corrosion resistant wiring for long term use in harsh saltwater environments. We will be offering our wiring for sale to customers to use in their boats upon request.
- Increase remote control range: the new light has an antenna that allows full control of the lights whether they are in front, back, or submerged on the drop bar for flounder gigging boats.
- Universal Mounting Clamp Improvements: the new mounting clamp has been re-designed to include hole spacing sized for a wide range of 1/4" bolts. A commercially available u-bolt from your local hardware store can be used to mount the light to a flounder gig, or traditional 1/4" bolts can mount it to the boat. The clamp also allows a more efficient range of motion such that light is not blocked by the mounting brackets when faced downwards.
12,000 LUMEN WARM WHITE / BRIGHT WHITE COMBO
Designed by the collaboration of a die hard flounder gigger and a bow-fishing enthusiast, the Swamp Eye bow fishing and flounder gigging flood light was designed to help our customers’ ability to spot fish whether the water is crystal clear or murky. The features of the swamp eye include bright 80 watt LEDs with remote control capabilities that allow the lights to adjust from 2000k warm white to 6000k bright white based upon water conditions. Whether the water is murky or clear, the Swamp Eye light will allow you to illuminate flounder on the bottom.
The remote control feature allows the user to adjust the light to be most effective at the given water conditions. If the water is crystal clear, a bright white setting is recommended while if the water becomes murky we recommend the warm white setting, which has been color matched to halogen and high pressure sodium lights. Of course, if the water is anywhere in-between the light has the capability to adjust to match what the user desires. If the bright 12,000+ lumen lights are too much for the user, the remote also has the capability to dim the flood lights down to 20% of the original light output.
The power source for the light is a 12 volt battery. We recommend deer feeder batteries due to their compact nature, or if mounting to a car or boat, those batteries work as well. Whether you are bow fishing, flounder gigging, gator hunting, or just enjoying the wildlife and fisheries, we invite you to try our engineered innovation.