Above Water Green Fishing Light Features
BACK IN STOCK! SHIPS IMMEDIATELY!
Bring your fishing experience to the next level with our above-water green fishing flood light. This state-of-the-art fishing light illuminates the waters, attracting a plethora of fish to your dock. With our above-water green fishing light, nighttime fishing becomes a breeze. Discover the difference of using above-water dock fishing lights and let the power of green light illuminate your fishing adventures.
- Super Bright Green LEDs
- 160 Watt | 110/120V AC or 24V DC | 24,000 Lumens
- Made to Run Above Water in Saltwater Environments
- Optimal Wavelength for Attracting Fish
- Portable, Compact, and Extremely Durable
- Easily Mounts to Dock Posts or Fish Cleaning Stations
Optional Add Ons:
- Protective Cover for when not in use
- Plug and play Power Extensions
- Plug and play 24V Battery Terminals
The Above Water Green Fishing Flood Light is less wattage but shines further out than the underwater green fishing light counterpart. While underwater lights must be run dusk to dawn to keep the barnacles off, this above water light can only be turned on when you're fishing and its otherwise maintenance free (no need to run every night to burn off growth). NO BARNACLES TO WORRY ABOUT!
Similar to the underwater option, the above water light comes with an in-line GFCI plug as an added safety feature.
In the event you are somewhere that doesn't have standard 110/120v AC power - no worries! This overhead green fishing light is capable of running on 24V DC as well. This is the same as most trolling motors - you can use a 24V DC battery or take 2x 12V DC batteries and hook them in series. Just purchase our plug and play 24V Battery Terminals to go with the light and you'll be attracting fish in no time.
Overhead vs Underwater Lighting for Fishing
When it comes to attracting fish, you want bright true-green light emitted into the water. Whether it comes from an underwater source or an above water source, both methods will attract fish.
#1 Reason People Choose Overhead Lighting for Fishing
Zero maintenance. Light stays above water and is not subject to barnacle growth, whether it's left off for an extended period of time or is turned on and run continuously.
Other Great Key Points
- Above water lights are less likely to be hooked by fishing line.
- Very low likelihood of above water green fishing lights being hit or busted by passing boats or props (yes this does happen to underwater lights more often than you'd think).
- Capable of running on shore power (110/120V AC) or battery power (24V DC)
- Compatible with building block wire harness for extending power leads.
- Optional Protective Cover for when light is not in use.