- Higher quality 12,000 lumen LEDs draw less power but are even brighter than before. The new Swamp Eye will last even longer on one battery charge while providing more overall brightness to light up the waters. Our LED chips utilize our CopperCore technology to be among the highest lumen-per-watt output in the industry.
- WATERPROOF: the moment we have all been waiting for! The new Swamp Eye is rated IP 67 waterproof for taking on big waves and maintaining its corrosion resistance from saltwater. If you plan on submerging these lights, contact us prior to discuss your options.
- Aerospace grade wiring: our new wiring components are extreme abrasion and corrosion resistant wiring for long term use in harsh saltwater environments. We will be offering our wiring for sale to customers to use in their boats upon request.
- Increase remote control range: the new light has an antenna that allows full control of the lights whether they are in front, back, or submerged on the drop bar for flounder gigging boats. **ONE REMOTE CONTROLS MULTIPLE LIGHTS, BUT EACH LIGHT COMES WITH ONE REMOTE**
- Universal Mounting Clamp Improvements: the mounting clamp has been re-designed to include hole spacing sized for a wide range of 1/4" bolts. A commercially available u-bolt from your local hardware store can be used to mount the light to a flounder gig, or traditional 1/4" bolts can mount it to the boat. The clamp also allows a more efficient range of motion such that light is not blocked by the mounting brackets when faced downwards.
- Portable and Compact: The light is only 5.5 inches tall, 5 inches wide, and 1.5 inches deep. Not only is it brighter than the competition, it is WAY more compact!! Mounts easy to boat or flounder gig. Even great for wading and flounder gigging or bowfishing!
- Clear & Murky Water Quality Adjustment Feature: Adjust the color tone from warm white (HPS type color) for murky water to bright white (typical LED) for clear water. Water conditions can change from one part of a lake or bay to another within an instant. Don't let this slow you down.
12,000 LUMEN WARM WHITE / BRIGHT WHITE COMBO
Designed by the collaboration of a die hard flounder gigger and a bow-fishing enthusiast, the Swamp Eye bow fishing and flounder gigging flood light was designed to help our customers’ ability to spot fish whether the water is crystal clear, murky or muddy. The features of the swamp eye include bright 80 watt LEDs with remote control capabilities that allow the lights to adjust from 2000k warm white (HPS) to 6000k bright white. Whether you have crystal clear or muddy waters, the Swamp Eye light is tested and proven to be the best at illuminating the fish below you.
The remote control feature allows the user to adjust the light to be most effective at the given water conditions from any location inside or outside the boat. If the water is crystal clear, a bright white setting is recommended while if the water becomes murky we recommend the warm white setting, which has been color matched to halogen and high pressure sodium lights. Of course, if the water is anywhere in-between the light has the capability to adjust to match what the user desires. If the bright 12,000+ lumen lights are too much for the user, the remote also has the capability to dim the flood lights down to 20% of the original light output.
The power source for the light is a 12 volt battery. For those who walk and flounder fish gig, we recommend a 12 volt deer feeder battery due to its compact nature. If mounting to a car or boat, deep cycle marine or car batteries work very well. Keep in mind the higher amp-hour rating battery, the better. Whether you are bowfishing, flounder gigging, gator hunting, or just enjoying the wildlife and fisheries, we invite you to try our engineered innovation. We stand behind our product and guarantee these are the best LED bowfishing and flounder gigging lights for sale.
We are grateful to have the support of numerous commercial fishermen who have helped us design the best flounder gigging lights and bowfishing lights available.