PMG 4500iSR – 4500 Watt Inverter Generator
- MAX. Peak Output 4500 Watt
- Continuous 3600 Watt Rated
- Stable Pure Sine Wave 120Vac output, safe to use with Sensitive Electronic Equipment
- Multi-function LED display
- Push-button and Pull cord starting
- Sleek Impact Resistance Design with Grip and Extendable Handle
- Lightweight design makes this one of the smallest 4500W Generators on the Market today
- EPA, CARB & CSA Certifications
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- 224cc OHV Engine – Runtime 8 Hours at 50% Load
- Quiet operation <63 Decibels
- Outlets: 1-30A RV, 4-AC 120V (13A), 1-12Vdc (8A), 2-USB (1A, 2.1A)
- Resettable Circuit Breakers
- Weight: 76 lbs (34.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 23” (L) x 12.5” (W) x 22” (H)
- Fuel Tank 2.1 Gal / 7L
The PowerMax PMG4500iSR Portable Inverter Generator is a versatile and rugged source of alternative power for any occasion. With 4500 Peak Watts & 3600 Running Watts and up to 8 hours of continuous operation on just 2.1 gallons of fuel, the PMG 4500iSR is both a practical and a powerful choice for any RV outdoor event.
Features like the Electric Push Start allow you to easily begin operation with the simple push of a button. The PMG4500iSR also sports 4 x 120V 20AMP dual outlets, one 120V 30AMP RV Outlet, one 12V DC 8AMP Outlet & two Integrated USB Outlets w/Parallel Sockets providing you with pure, safe electrical power perfect for cellular devices, laptops, LED Lighting and other sensitive electronics while camping, recreational, construction sites or during a blackout.
Its compact size and impact-resistant frame along with the never-flat wheels, make storing and maneuvering this generator a breeze. Quiet Inverter technology with parallel capability makes the PMG4500iSR an economical and reliable choice in power source for your next adventure. This generator is C.A.R.B approved and is compliant in all 50 states.